In Times of Trouble

When you look for worldly things and then find that you are going through bad times, do you turn to God for help?  God is willing to save you from troubling times if you are willing to ask in the right way.  He wants you to love and worship Him first.  Then he will honor you with His love, His help, and His blessings.  As you read the scriptures below, you will notice how God talks about his feelings and attitude toward repentant and faithful Christians.  


"Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him
I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
he shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; 
I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him
and shew him my salvation." - Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV)


If you want to make it more personal, as if God is talking directly to you, replace the underlined he/his/him with your own name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. If you want it published, please keep it clean