There Is a Hole in the Heart of America that Only God Can Heal

The first time I heard the song "There’s A Hole In The Heart," I could not tell it they were saying "heal" or "fill".  Either word seems to fit the message of the song.  In the video below, we find actual word used is "fill" since there is a lot of "empty" in that hole that only God can fill. Things, politics, money, or human relationships cannot fill it up, although being nicer to our fellow man might decrease the hole size a little bit.  The thruth is only God can fill it up with healing and close the wound this world is inflicting upon everyone. Keep praying for revival, God's will, and the survival of America.

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. 
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 
- Jeremiah 29:12-13 (ESV) 

Listen to the music video below and watch the scenes behind the lyrics.  The old-time gospel group The Nelons did a great job presenting the feelings of our nation and the world right now with this song.  Christians are being persecuting in a time when the message and comfort of Christ is really needed for humanity's emotional, physical, and spiritual healing.  USA need to learn to have faith and trust in God again! 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, 
and all these things will be added to you. - Matthew 6:33 (ESV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. If you want it published, please keep it clean