Promises of God for His Believers

God offers several promises to those who know Him and call upon His name in the Bible.

In Psalms 91, verse fourteen below God promises His followers that He will deliver and liberate those who follow Him, know Him, and call upon His name.  By setting His followers on high, He is guaranteeing His protection, that they will have safety and security through Him.

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: 
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; 
I will deliver him, and honour him. 
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation." 
- Psalms 91:14-16 (KJV)

Then in verse fifteen above, God promises He will answer the prayers of those that believe in Him.  He will not only deliver them,  He will equip them and honor their path.

Finally in verse sixteen, God continues with the promises that He will satisfy His people and give them His forgiveness and salvation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. If you want it published, please keep it clean