Where Is Your Promised Land?

In the music video "Promised Land" by Toby Mac, you see a man experiencing a hard life on this earth yet he understands that this world is not all there is for him.  This world seems to be falling apart before our eyes.  Evil is everywhere taking away freedoms and human rights.  It is important to remember this earth is not our true home,  There is a better place promised to those that follow Jesus.  

Do you know where it is?  Are you looking forward to that promised land?  

Jesus answered, “My kingdom doesn't belong to this world. If it did, 
my followers would have fought to keep me from being handed over to our leaders.
No, my kingdom doesn't belong to this world. - John 18:36 (CEV)

Do you have your reservation set? Are you headed down the right path to get there?

"There are many rooms in my Father's house;
I wouldn't tell you this, unless it was true.
I am going there to prepare a place for each of you." - John 14:2 (CEV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. If you want it published, please keep it clean