Trust God When Afraid or Anxious

If you are feeling anxious about things going on around you, then reach out to God.  You may be cautious during critical times, yet you are worried that something may happen to you or your family.  You may be witnessing things that concern you, which you never perceived as possible in the past. Do not fret, instead cry out to God and tell Him your concerns.  Do not fear, but have faith and believe that the all-knowing God will help you.  In a time and a way that is in accordance with His will, God will come to your aid. 

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; 
I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." -  Psalm 56:3-4 (KJV)

What seems like insurmountable adversity to you, is nothing compared to the power and might of God.  As His child, there is nothing that mankind can do to you without God's permission.  He is your shelter, your fortress, your deliverer.  Keep your faith in God strong and remember to give Him the glory for all He does for you.  Praise God for His deliverance ,even before you see the results.  Keep thanking Him and reminding Him that you are trusting in His promises and for His best resolution to your concern or issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. If you want it published, please keep it clean